Julie hits Amsterdam

I am heading to Amsterdam! Begining mid-April I will be working and living in the Netherlands. With the rest of Europe so close I am sure exciting adventures await. Advisory Notice - some material posted to this blog may not be suitable for childern.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

You might be a redneck if...

  • you steal glasses from the bar because you think they are cool glasses
  • you haven't seen enough of the red light district but your wife and sister in-law have
  • you wash your wine down with beer
  • you tip more than 15% because you want the Dutch to like you (even though tipping 10% is more than enough)
  • you find yourself defending George W.
  • you prefer to shop at Albert Hein rather than the 9 streets
  • you response with "shake and bake" when someone asks if you are ready to leave
  • you organize your own bike pub crawl
  • you are consistently asking the server for another beer, "Can I get another beer?"
  • you put ice in your beer and remove the foam with your hand
  • you say to the sommelier"thanks for hooking us up"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home